When I think of February; I think of colder days to come, snow days, Valentines Day and have I started the New Year off the way I planned.
Well, for the most part, I have gone out of my comfort zone in a few areas in my life. My goals are few, but definitely doable.
1. Simple things like; getting up at 5am to work out with other badass moms who also want to make a change. We meet live on FB in our private group, 20 minutes a day, 5 days a week for 8 weeks. Let me tell you, 2 weeks in, I'm sore but motivated! What a great way to start the day! I'm up an hour earlier than my household. My fur babies are a little confused, but they're hanging in.
2. Started a 21 day manifesting challenge in January. This has taught me to meditate daily. I still need guidance but hopefully one day, I'll be doing it on my own.
3. Started reading "You are a Badass at Making Money" by Jen Sincero. Let me tell you... EVERYONE needs to read this book. Nuff said.
4.I'm reaching out to realtors for more client connections. Something that I've been contemplating for some time. Being an introvert keeps me from moving forward at a speed I think I should. I second guess if it's right for me and if so, do I have the confidence to proceed. There is no set time for anything, you're ready when you're ready.
5. Along with #1 I am looking to not only get fit but, to lose weight. Boy, it's amazing how much harder that is at my age. But I know by moving everyday, It will be much easier.
6. I made a goal board for my business which will help me to stay motivated on a daily basis with social media and other business stuff.
For me, all these changes are simple and it's different for me this time because, I'm actually walking the walk and not talking the talk.
I'd love to hear how your first month of the New Year has treated you.